Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Some people might go crazy on their resolution; to start something new, to demolish bad habits or even to meet or lose someone. I on the other hand has only 2 not so easy resolution. To lose my tummy and eventually get a six pack and so save up some money to do a euro trip or a NY trip. Lotsof sacrifices needed for these two, i gotta kill all those late night supper habits, my weekly trip to the fast food joint and try (if i could) escape the temptation of nasi beriyani haahahaha. Since ive already started on my marathon shit, so all i need to do is only to worl out a lil bit more on my abs muscle. I know its hard but its achievable. To make thing much more easier, this two resolution berkait rapat, since the less i spend, the more i save and the more i eat in. Like i said its achievable. It takes 10% effort and 90% willpower to escape all this temptation and stuff (esp when it comes to mcdonalds double special or my mum cooking). Minimize on the calories and maximize on the workout. First thing first gotta double the workout ive been doing so far, might even go to hotels gym if i had to. Luckily i have someone to teman me for marathons, if it wasnt for her, i wouldnt even have started to run for marathons. I would only run for no particular reason. Talking about marathons, i have this dude asking me why do i join marathon if i know fo sure that i wudnt be on the top ten? I guess its more to self satisfaction, regardless what number u finished but its the feeling of getting something accomplished after all the hardwork u did. Nevermind that, anyway my mum once said to me that just because its hard doesnt u shouldnt try it. The victory gonna be sweet but if u fail no harm in trying again.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment