Tuesday, January 3, 2012

#facts

maybe its time where i should accept the fact that things are bad as shit right now. maybe its time where i should accept the fact that things are not gonna get any better, thing are already like sampah when i joined, and its getting much worst day by day. the fact that we already hit rock bottom isnt gonna make me any better coz i know we're gonna go down even much more after the election. the fact that there's isnt any one of us that is brave enough to do whats needed to be done makes me even much more afraid. the fact that every each one of us is too afraid to do anything as our job is on line makes me even much more paranoid. the fact that we are being pijak hidup-hidup makes me tired and sick of my routine.

"well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror..."

No comments:

Post a Comment