Tuesday, July 12, 2011

butterflies in my stomach

I still remember my puppy love back then in high school. Back then when handphones are still expensive and the most canggih one is nokia 3310. Back then we dont have twitter and facebook and all, so getting to know someone was waaaaaaay harder than today. I wrote her a simple "i want to get to know you" note on a piece of kajang paper (ala that kertas kajang where ur school punya logo ada kat atas tue), and during recess hour i put it inside her english text book (coz im a certified stalker, i know that her next class is english haha). It took me quite a while to realize that i forgot to put who am i and how do she reply (since her class was across my class). Wanted to talk to her tapi butterflies are running wild in my stomach, so i wrote another letter, masa nak letak dalam buku dier again, her classmate/friend/deskmate happen to walk in the class (i think she forgot her lunch money or something) and saw me at their desk, sneaking and looking all suspicious. So she ambushed me from behind and start accusing me being a thief and stuff. I was too malu to say that i was putting love letter in her deskmate book, so instead i made up stories saying that i want to pass a note from a friend to her deskmate and guess what she bought me to her friend. Long story short after meeting her in person (in a way i had no other choice lah masa tue) i dont need any letters, i only say what i wanna say in person and thats how i get to know her. It was one of my "make it or break it" moment. I really dont care wether she'll hate me or she will like me, i just wanna get the message across and spill my guts out. But i dont seems to have the courage to do that nemore. Even with my ex, i managed to pull myself together and go straight to her and ask for her phone numb. Hahah i like being young and naive, you dont think much, u just do it!

Moving on
Bestie just bought a monopoly, i never knew that board games could be thiiiiiiiis fun (esp when u r winning! Haha). Tadi they just bought jenga and monopoly 3D. Cant wait to win, agaiinnn. Hahaha btw congratz on ye annie.

Moving on
Cant wait for my taipei and delhi flight. Its been awhile since my last taipei and delhi layover.

Taipei = oyster mee + pudding + bubble tea + camarel strawberry + chicken xxl + shinlin

Delhi = nothern india curry + sarojini market + super crazy tut tut + himalaya products

Im totally gonna tapau lotsof pudding from 7E (sounds funny that im gonna shop in 7E but our 7E is nothing compared to theirs) and eat loaaaddds of street food in shinlin. As for delhi if i can get myself to sarojini then its curry for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I could never get enough of their curry. Seriously kari diorang memang ade kick. Not forgetting the super cheapo himalaya products. Been wanting to stockup on scrub, toner and such. Other than this 2 flights, i have nothing else to look forward to this month.

And owh yea saya sudah berjaya lari 10km. Next, 13km.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment