Monday, October 22, 2012

twenty-fucking-one kilometer

so finally ive broken my vir-21KM-ginity, it was super freaking bloody effing epic tiring.

my timing



 official timing


good thing was i was the 1272th person to finish the half marathon out of 1759 people, meaning i was at the finishing line along with other racers, not early (how i wish) and not one of the least but the bad thing was, i was too goddamn arrogant to put on some vaseline (thought ive survived many 10-13KM marathon without any) on where it is blisters-prone-area, got blisters at the most un-sexy-est places evergh! my tities, armpits and me toe. sadly there wasnt any cam whoring session, so no pictures with me medals in me finisher tee. technically if a person were to do a half marathon in the future, he/she must be physically and mentally... yes! i repeat MENTALLY are ready to do nothing but walk+running for almost 3 hours. tho the people around you wont be any help (at the 18KM marker, there was runners bergelimpangan di jalanraya with their ice packs *owh shame on you event organiser, for not providing any cool sprays at every KM markers* and puking at the nearest longkang they can find). lemme give you my breakdown of my every kilometers.

01KM - ok! here we go!


03KM - still able to maintain my pace


06KM - a bit tired but still surviving

09KM - *taking out my instant energy chocolate* om noms noms noms

12KM - less running, more walking

15KM - dripping with pains, having that almost cramps pain, starting to regret joining this half marathon. what was i thinking? its already 2 hours... this is too much... but already passed the point of no return... oowh fuck this shit! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk!

18KM - every step is a torture, couldnt feel much of my legs... too tired... gotta keep goin... even if i have to crawl... dah dekat sangat... oh fuck... shit... dammit... fuck fuck fuckitty fuck...

21KM - HEAVEN!

not trying to be funny but this what was goin on in my mind during the race. most of the time i was cursing myself for joining this race. but the moment i step on the 21th KM marker... i was like aaaaammmmaaaaiiigggaaddddd at last...!!! LOL... my next half marathon should NOT be anytime soon i guess... need more training... probably ill try to RUN TO YOU... and see weather i cud? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment